Pest control is a big concern in the hospitality industry. When you invite paying customers to stay, eat, and sleep in your property, you need to make sure the environment inside is safe for them. Unfortunately, the traffic constantly moving in and out of the hotel or resort can make it difficult to ensure it is clean and pest-free. Most hotels and other establishments in the hospitability industry need to be vigilant and look out for signs of pest infestations on a day-to-day basis. They also need to have a good pest control company always on hand to help them eliminate pests immediately. At Knock-Down Pest Control, we offer reliable services and understand the unique demands of the hospitality industry.
Why choose us for hospitality pest control?
- We have a team of experienced and well-trained pest control professionals that have worked on hospitality jobs for several years now.
- We always tailor our services according to the customer’s requirements. We understand that the hospitality industry needs prompt and efficient services and send our team to your location quickly after the call.
- All our work is guaranteed so if you’re unsatisfied with the results, all you need to do is call us and we’ll send a team to your location to fix the problem promptly.
- We can handle all kinds of pests, even bed bugs. We’ll install preventive measures to stop pest infestations as well. Preventive measures might not stop the problem completely, but they can limit infestations.
- Our experts will use safe and eco-friendly pest control solutions so your guests aren’t harmed by the problem.
Why use professional pest control solutions?
As mentioned before, businesses in the hospitality industry face a pest control problem frequently so it’s tempting to have an in-house solution to the problem. Unfortunately, in-house pest control solutions aren’t the most effective and can damage your business in the long run. Here are some reasons why you need to hire professional pest control services:
- Best products and techniques – Professionals know which products and techniques are most affective against different kind of pests. For example, a solution that works against cockroaches might not work against bed bugs. They’ll use the right combination of solutions to get the best results.
- Inspection – Professionals know how to distinguish between different kinds of insects and pests. They’ll recognise the signs of an infestation immediately and know which pest control solution they need to use. Inexperienced people often use the wrong solution and that has an impact on their business.
Projects we’ve worked on it the past
We have the skill, ability, and the equipment needed to handle all pest control in all kinds of properties, whether they’re big or small. We’ve worked in:
- Bed and breakfasts
Our experienced team knows how to manage both small scale and large scale properties so you don’t need to be concerned about an inefficient or incomplete job. If you have any special concerns, all you need to do is call us and explain your requirements. Our excellent customer care team will help you through the process.
If you want to know more about our pest control services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Knock-Down Pest Control today! You can reach us through our contact us form or call 1300 262 463 and we’ll be happy to assist you.