Commercial properties have to live up to certain hygiene standards and ensure the property is safe for employees and customers as well. Commercial properties often undergo inspections to ensure they’re up to required standards. The inspectors will look for signs of structural damage, code violations, and pests. If you want to avoid sanctions from the authorities, it’s a good idea to get a pest inspection and extermination done at least once a year. We at Knock-Down Pest Control can help you with this problem.
Types of commercial properties we work on
We can handle all kinds of commercial properties and know how to manage the inspection and cleanup of large buildings. As a company that has been a part of this industry for so long, we’ve worked on several commercial properties and handled all kinds of infestations so you can trust us to do a good job. Contact us today if you want us to inspect and apply pest control in:
- Warehouses and storage facilities
- Large malls and shopping centres
- Small stores and shops
- Factories, workshops, and industrial properties
- Food and grain storage facilities
- Non-profit organisation offices
- Corporate buildings and offices
- Government offices and spaces
These are just some of the many projects we’ve worked on. If your property isn’t mentioned on the list, feel free to contact us and explain your requirements. Our customer care executives will be happy to help you in every way possible.
How do we handle commercial pest control?
Our goal is to be as thorough and meticulous as possible when inspecting and applying pest control to your property. Even a small unchecked infestation can spread in a matter of days and cause a number of problems. We don’t want our customers to be disappointed with the quality of our services so we make sure all commercial properties are inspected meticulously. Here’s what we do when you hire us:
- Visit your property – Our first step is to understand the scope of the job. We’ll look around your property to identify any vulnerable spots, look for signs of damage done by pests, and determine what kind of products and techniques they need to use.
- Quote and planning – Our next step is to provide a comprehensive quote that includes the time required to complete the job, the cost of labour, cost of material, and other such expenses. Commercial property owners are often on a tight budget so we keep our prices reasonable and ensure there are no hidden costs in our estimate. We also come up with a plan to handle the inspection and extermination process to ensure we don’t miss anything.
- Pest control – We’ll use the most effective and environmentally friendly solutions to eliminate tests from your property. Our experts will use tired and tested techniques and solutions. They’ll also install some preventive measures to keep future infestations at bay.
- Follow up – We will do a couple of follow-up visits and inspections to ensure your property is clear of pests and you don’t face problems down the line.
If you want to know more about our pest control services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Knock-Down Pest Control today! You can reach us through our contact us form or call 1300 262 463 and we’ll be happy to assist you.