Factories and warehouses are particularly vulnerable to pests, especially if they process and store food items. There are plenty of dark, damp, and dirty corners and crevasses for the pests to hide in once they enter your property. Most factories and warehouses also have open doors and wide entryways and these can allow a number of pests to crawl in. At Knock-Down Pest Control, we’ve handled a number of factory and warehouse pest control projects in the past and understand how the process works well.
What kind of pests can you find in factories and warehouses?
Pests are very opportunistic so they will find ways to enter your property and find favourable places to breed and feed. You can find several different kinds of pests in your warehouse or factory so you need to look out for signs of infestation from all of them. Here are some of the pests you can expect in your property:
- Birds – Birds like pigeons are likely to infest your rooftops, attics, rafters, and other such spaces where they can remain out of reach, nest comfortably, and have good access to food. Birds can cause extensive damage to your building and litter the indoor environment, which is why you need to remove them as quickly as you can and take preventive measures to ensure they don’t return.
- Rodents – Rodents like mice are also common in factories and warehouses because there’s plenty of opportunity for them to slip in. These creatures aren’t easy to spot so property owners don’t even notice they’re present until after they’ve caused damage to your property or stored products.
- Crawling and flying insects – These can include mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches, beetles, and other such insects. These are very common in storage areas and factories because there are plenty of dark, damp, and favourable spaces for these insects to breed in.
As you can see, a warehouse or factory is susceptible to infestation from a wide variety of insects and pests. You need a professional to help you handle these pests.
How can we help?
We have been in this industry for several years now and know how to handle warehouse and factory infestations. It doesn’t matter if your property is big or small, our team has the skill, knowledge, and equipment needed to handle the problem well. Here are some ways in which we help our clients with this situation:
- Assessment – We’ll assess your property thoroughly after you call us and arrange for a meeting. This assessment will serve us two purposes. It’ll tell us if there are any sign of infestation and what kinds of pests need to be eliminated or removed. It will also help us recognise the vulnerable areas that might develop future infestations.
- Budget and solutions – After we’ve completed the inspection, we’ll provide a report along with the estimated cost of the post control process. That will help you plan your budget and make the right decisions.
- Pest control – We’ll use effective and eco-friendly solutions for the job. We’ll apply pest control solutions thoroughly in all vulnerable areas.
If you want to know more about our pest control services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Knock-Down Pest Control today! You can reach us through our contact us form or call 1300 262 463 and we’ll be happy to assist you.