Cockroaches are omnipresent and you will find them in almost every part of the world. They differ in size from very tiny, small, to medium, and large.We at Knock-Down Pest Controlprovide excellent cockroach control solutions, but always recommend that you call us at the first indication of an infestation.
Signs to Look Out For
Here are some signs that you have a cockroach infestation in your home:
- A cockroach crawling around at night is anobvious sign of many more cockroaches and their eggs inhidden corners and areas of the house.
- Cockroaches live in food storage areas, kitchen cabinets, kitchen sinks,and damp areas. They enter wardrobes too and crawl all over your clothes leaving an unbearable smell.
- Once inside the house, they breed very rapidly and contaminateevery indoor space.
- Their breeding grounds are often inaccessible. This makes DIY methods of controlling cockroaches somewhat ineffective.
- Dead cockroaches and their discarded skins is a clear sign of their presence in your house.
- Cockroaches crawl all over the house and leave behind droppings and a musty odour. It is necessary to clean every item in the kitchen and dining area as the cockroaches are disease carriers too.
- Cockroach infestation can occur anywhere but these pests are commonly found in tropical and sub-tropical regions.
In case of a cockroach infestation on your property, it is urgent to get professional pest control done to get rid of the cockroaches and their breeding grounds. It is crucial to understand that heavy infestation needs repeated pest control service to remove every trace of their existence.
It’s best to call us in as soon as you notice signs of a cockroach infestation on your property. For guaranteed cockroach control Sydney services don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Knock-Down Pest Control today! You can reach us through our contact us form or call 1300 262 463 and we will be happy to assist you.