We at Knock-Down Pest Control provide customised spider control Sydney services to commercial and residential clients. Here are some useful tips to help prevent spider infestations from spreading on your property:
Spider Control For Indoor Spaces
- Vacuuming is the best way to get rid of spiders, their egg sacs and webs. Vacuum all the areas where spiders tend to live such as walls, ceilings and floor corners, window sills, attic areas, storage areas and the basement.
- It is necessary to empty and discard the contents ofthe vacuum bag outside the house to remove the live spiders from the contents. Also regularly sweep cobwebs from the ceilings, corners & other areas
- De-clutter your house of various unwanted items like newspapers, unused things, discarded clothing etc. as they catch dust and provide a welcome ground for spiders.
- Remember to seal storage boxes with tape and stack them away from the floor making it easier to clean the floor spaces of spiders.
- Make sure that various outdoor items like plants, firewood brought into the house are not infested with spiders.
- If you notice a spider crawling around, remove it and kill it or just release it outside the house.
Spider Control For Outdoor Spaces
- It is not enough to keep the indoor areas of the house clean. It is important to keep the exterior walls of the house vacuumed or brushed as undusted areas are a favourite habitat for spiders. Cleaning the walls with jet-water spray is an effective method of getting rid of small spiders and their eggs.
- Regular maintenance and repair of screens too is helpful, as it prevents spiders, small insects and other pests from entering the house.
For guaranteed spider control Sydney services don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Knock-Down Pest Control today! You can reach us through our contact usform or call 1300 262 463 and we will be happy to assist you.